Friday, September 3, 2010

Thrifty Friday!

Okay, I'll be honest... I am not prepared to be a cool/cold weather rider. I don't know how to properly do layers, and because of that I was hot, and then I was cold. but I was out!

I decided to hit a couple nearby thrift stores... Both for my enjoyment and because I have a show to shop for and you just never know what you might find. I had some failures (two Under Armor-type layering shirts that didn't fit) but I did find a wooden recorder and a huuuuge spoon (for the stirring of the 'stone soup.')

I also came across this lovely piece... And I'm sharing it because I had never seen something like this before EXCEPT earlier this week at another thrift store! What gives?

I'm not sure where my bike will take me tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Are the flowers on this piece actually flowers painted on nail heads? My mom used to make these - I'll have to see if she still has one around

    ReplyDelete