Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day Four! In Blaine!

So I'm driving to the rescue of a hungry pooch and thinking... Dangit! I won't be able to ride today! But then it hit me... Why not ride where the pooch is?

So today I did a little tooling around Blaine. Mostly I just turned it into an errand to Target, which is probably good because due to a later start than usual, it got pretty dark. Of course, I had purchased some lights to up my visibility... But I learned that in an area that is maybe not so "inner city" there are few-to-none streetlights. SO... my next purchase will be a headlight, better to illuminate enormous potholes who may try EAT ME ALIVE.


Here is the Velodrome at the National Sports Center. I thought it appropriate!









Tomorrow... The State Fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment