Monday, September 20, 2010

The Sun Saves the Day Again!

Here comes the sun... Do do do dooooo...

Boy did I think I was doomed for a bike today. Misty and cold and gross... But then I heard this awesome rumor that from 62 degrees at 3, it would be 70 by 5 and 77 by 7??! Seriously?

Seriously.

So today was going to be a great day for a ride, and it was. I knew I had to go to the gym, of course... But that just seemed like too short of a ride for the glory of the afternoon! So I decided to go to Barnes and Noble (an extra couple miles) and then hit the gym on the way back.

It was good.

The ride home was pretty tough though. I'm hoping that when I go home to check the tire pressure it's on the low side. (It's always easier to blame the equipment, eh?) Of course, I am pretty much physically exhausted and I did just work my legs at the gym... So maybe I should give myself a break.

Hoping for more great weather tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment