Monday, September 27, 2010

A case against air fresheners...

...specifically those tree-shaped ones:

On my way to the library today I happened upon one in the road. I was clipping along at a fairly good pace -- and I could smell it! It was like a sickly-sweet cloud. I can't imagine it's power in an enclosed space like a car. Gross.

Today's a fun bike day. I have a bike maintenance class tonight at REI, so I decided to make a couple stops on the way. I'm currently at the library (and for the third time have forgotten my library card. It used to make SO much sense to keep it in my car! If I was at the library, my car was at the library... Except now that's not always the case. I think I may suggest that they distribute a cute keychain version of your library card - you know, for convenience.) And soon I will embark on a journey to JoAnn Fabrics, and maybe Goodwill, and perhaps Half Price Books (depending on how much time I have to kill.)

And in case you're wondering: Yes, I am wearing striped knee-highs.

Only 3 days of awesome biking fun left!!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe that there are only 3 days left!!! I'm both excited and sad. Loving your 30 Days of Biking blog. Also took a peek at Procraftination - very cool. Have you seen the http://paintedfishstudio.com/ blog?

    ReplyDelete