Monday, September 13, 2010

A Rant, and a Confession.

Rant: Okay, SuperAmerica... I know that your main function is to service vehicles of a 4-wheeled, motorized variety. However, I also know you're not making jack on the gas purchases -- it's the ridiculously overpriced convenience items inside. SO if you want me to desperately pull into your parking lot, seeking refreshment, GIVE ME SOMEWHERE TO LOCK UP MY BIKE!!! I do not want to wheel out to the sidewalk to lock it to the bus atop sign. (In defense of SA, I have been to one station with a bike rack. Unfortunately, it is not one of the 3 I frequently ride by in my neighborhood.)

Confession: Sometimes, when I'm cruising around with my sunglasses and awesome helmet and various black accessories... I feel pretty bad-ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment