Monday, September 13, 2010

And now for Plan B!

Okay, so most of today I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. I think this is at least partially due to the large amount of bike action over the weekend, and also because I think I'm getting sick. (But not this week. No time to be sick this week.). I considered taking a day off, but then the sun hit me and I felt I had to enjoy it while I can! (Plus, ibuprofen is a wondrous thing.)

I decided maybe I would go to Barnes and Noble. They have books, and internets. Of course, once I was on the bike I started thinking about all the things NEAR B&N... Target and Goodwill and Cub Foods... and all the other errands I should be doing.

...and how I would never be able to load all that crap on my bike to get it home.

So, I reconsidered. Off to the library! (Also with books and internets!)

Now I shall bike home again and use the proper vehicle for said errands.

Awesome weather! Please stay!

PS - Dear School Bus... I know that you are special and protected from up on high... but I'm pretty sure you are still required to give me 3 feet of space and not scare the crap out of me. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. See, you need a big dummy!
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/Surly%20Big%20Dummy/bugly64/101_1761.jpg

    ReplyDelete