Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I [Heart] Hills!

(I am SO kidding!!)

So a 5:00 production meeting = an automatic bike ride! You all may remember the shenanigans of the last production meeting commute. I decided to go with a more hilly, but less traffic-intense route this time. Yeah. It was tough. I did give up halfway up one hill, and that's fine with me.

So, the meeting was good and fun and speedy. Since the theatre is so close to Summit Avenue I thought I'd ride it for a while and appreciate the beauty (and the bike lane.). Then I didn't turn off where I thought I would... So I cruised by the Cathedral, and then the Capitol building, and then down Rice Street... It was a pretty long detour to avoid some hills.

And then I had the Kent Hill to contend with anyway... I made it to the first cross street., and then walked the rest. On the plus side, I had the opportunity to work on that awesome skill that real cyclists have where they steer the bike with just the seat.

I'm getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment