Friday, September 10, 2010

New Haircut!

W00t! Check it out -- pre-helmet!

Anyway, in spite of the threat of impending rain, I decided I was still going to bike to get my hair cut. I got a couple drops on the way, but arrived unscathed. After the cut, I stopped in to Panera for some soup... and the rain began. Thankfully, it cleared up to a slight drip for the ride home!

Oh, and the other awesomeness... last month I decided to ride to the movies and back. The path I chose was a little challenging. I took the same route today, and it was easier! I am making strides.

I feel like I have to plan a big ride for the weekend, or I'll never know if I'll make it 25 miles. And for sure I need to invest in some of those padded bike shorts. Owie.

Oh, and to the guy in the black SUV -- Firstly, don't block my crosswalk and ramp to the sidewalk. It makes you a jerk. Secondly, do NOT smoke with a kid in the car!!! Now you're on my list. That's right. The LIST. You don't want to be on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment