Saturday, April 9, 2011

A pleasure to meet you, Gordman's...

A few weeks ago I was tooling around Woodbury and saw some new signage going up -- "Gordman's."

I remembered seeing a Gordman's in Cedar Rapids last fall when I was down for Homecoming, but didn't know much else beyond that. As far as I can tell it's kind of like a Marshall's or TJ Maxx... Discounted apparel, home goods, some foods... I was impressed by their selection of wall art, for sure. I also picked up an adorable bag I didn't need and some adorable earrings that I probably did. (I don't show much variety in my ear jewelry selections, so any additions are probably welcome.)

In addition, I saw a variety of U of MN apparel items featuring Hello Kitty.

I'm not sure how that would have come to be.

Nor do I understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment