Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Days of Biking!

No riding today! It was too cold and a bit damp. So instead I decided I should check my tire pressure in preparation for (hopefully) a ride tomorrow! In my infinite wisdom, I did remember that I would need to buy a special bike pump for my tires. However, I coudn't for the life of me remember how to use it. There were no instructions. It didn't even occur to me to check the handbook for my bike to confirm that I was trying the right type of valve! *sigh* For a while I had a front tire with NO air pressure at all. Thankfully, I still had the pump on loan from last year (thanks, sis!) so I got everything squared away. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can go out for a short spin and maybe get some paint on my bike rack!

(Also, as promised -- a picture of my new ride! It's awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment