Sunday, April 10, 2011

Off to the market...

...or the grocery store, I guess.

Wheeled over to the local foodstuff emporium to get some supplies for this week's lunch selection. (Taco salad... featuring my favorite: Pinko de Gallo, and soy crumbles! Nom.)

...as a side note, El Paso low-sodium taco seasoning has MSG. I went with Ortega.

Today was pretty flippin' gorgeous. Partly cloudy, a little breeze but no real wind. The hard-working road crews were nice enough to patch up the block north of my house so the beginning and end of my ride was SO much more pleasant.

My butt is still a little sore... guess I have to build up callouses or something. I'm still figuring out how my bike works... 2 times out of 10 I'll downshift when I mean to upshift. At least I remembered my review mirror this time -- I get wicked paranoid about traffic when I can't see behind me!

Here's hoping that the rest of the month's weather follows this example!

No comments:

Post a Comment