Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Carrot, or the Stick

What absolutely fabulous weather today!! I was totally decked out with my properly padded bike shorts, neon rainbow argyle knee-highs, and my polar/panda bear woot shirt. A rainbow of fun!

So today I gave myself a choice... 6 miles on the treadmill at the gym (which at the speed I've been able to do meant about 3 HOURS) OR a fabulous bike ride to Best Buy!

Obviously, it was all about Best Buy.

Some learnings... My water bottle is too tall to fit in my bottle cage. (Those of you who know me best will know what a hardship it is for me to have to buy another water bottle.) Also, the paint job on my rack is not going to survive. I'm sad about that, but at least I have pictures.

PLUS it sounds like there won't be rain tomorrow! Oh, where will my bike take me?

We shall see...

1 comment:

  1. Dude, if you need a different water bottle, talk to me. I have a lot of water bottles, even after some went to ye old Goode Wille.
    Whatchya looking for? *opens creepy trench coat to reveal oddly large stash of water bottles*

    ReplyDelete