Saturday, January 29, 2011

What to do, what to do?

Wow, January is coming to a close awfully quickly! What will I do for February? Right now I'm toying with a "Food and Finance" theme... Food, meaning a concentration on new recipes instead of failing back on old familiar ones... And Finances becaue (A) I'd like to get my taxes filed as soon as possible, and (B) I'd like to try the frugal coupon-clipping way of food shopping. (Or at the very least make my decisions based on what's on sale for the week, instead of what looks tasty at the store.)

So, look for a wrap-up of January (I'm feeling pretty good about my level of success this month) and goals for February coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Since Feb is the shortest month, you should try something that would be the hardest for you, then it'll be over fastest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like the block plan! Perhaps this month should be Calculus month. :)

    ReplyDelete