Saturday, January 1, 2011

UFOs!

That's "UnFinished Objects."

Also known as those things you get started and then just fall to the wayside!

I'm tackling a few for my 30 Days in January.

Some projects I know I want to complete:

Hemming the curtains in my bedroom
Filling my photo collage frame with awesome pictures
Getting one of my oversized photo prints framed and hung in my house
Sewing the curtains for my dining room (I bought the fabric Memorial Day weekend)
Finishing painting the trim in my bedroom - I think I'll save the doors for nicer weather
Plus a number of miscellaneous sewing projects that are half-done

As for my 30 days of fitness... I think it was my least successful month as far as meeting goals. I didn't lose the weight I wanted to, but I think it went far to make sure I didn't gain any. I can totally do the girly pushups. I'm not doing the sit-up test 'cause my chiropractor told me not to. As for the 5 mile run -- I think I can do it (I did do 4.75 that last time) and I will try again for that this month now that my leg is better. I was also going to track changes in my measurements... But can't for the life of me remember where I wrote them down Dec 1st!

So... fail. But hey, it's a new year! So much ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment