Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who knew that 28 degrees is warm?

...I felt like I would be "wasting" nice weather if I didn't run outside yesterday. (That, compounded by the fact I'd been sitting in a chair at the court house all day... and also that I've been a workout slacker lately.)

It actually was pretty pleasant. I didn't cross paths with any other runners, but the walkers of dogs were out in force! (Again, very thankful that I have cats that don't demand I take them outside. Ever.) I surprised myself by electing to go the long route and run the full 5k... Usually I have a hard time committing to starting the run around the lake, because then I have to finish it. My neighborhood route can always be cut short at any time.

I'm not sure if I will be as compelled today, since it will be a bit cooler... But since I don't see myself doing any calisthenics in the Jury Selection Room today, I predict I'll feel like I have to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment