Saturday, January 15, 2011

Would the UFOs be in EPCOT?

It's not DONE done, but my Disney World scrapbook finally has all its photos nicely arranged and attached. All I have left is the infamous "journaling." ...It's been over 3 years, so it won't be easy. Usually I keep a "Trip Journal" for these things -- because I know I won't get to working on them right away. Case in point. However, this one is not as thorough as I have come to expect from... myself. I guess Kristin and I will have to have a sit-down and relive our trip!

Darn.

The only thing to worry about now is: do I hand-write it and potentially fall prey to horrific handwriting? ...OR do I type and print it, not knowing if the ink and paper will survive the years? (Yes, I expect my great-great-great grandchildren to reference this scrapbook... you know, for "history" papers and what-not.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment