Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Moving right along...

So now my craft room has a bunch of projects kind of scattered around. I discovered that I think I know better than the directions how to install a hidden zipper. (I can't confirm that... So far it's just pinned but it looks like it might be fine. Maybe.) I also tried to print pictures on my wicked-fast printer that I haven't really used in a year or so and was surprised to find that the ink might be a bit dry. (Duh.) So I'm having some setbacks. However, I have acquired a photo of my siblings and a frame to mail to my grandmother in AZ. Now, how long it will take to get it in the mail is another thing... But it's totally ready to go.

It occurs to me I have a show opening at the end of the month, so perhaps choosing an activity that is craft-focused was an unfortunate choice for a month that will inevitably be craftastuc already...

No comments:

Post a Comment