Monday, January 24, 2011

Disney 2007

Is now forever immortalized in a scrap book. It's done. I had a few days there where I thought allllllll of my Disney photos had been lost/destroyed making the jump to my external hard drive. Thankfully, I found them last night. (While looking for pictures of my house. Did you know I made a mini scrap book about my house the first year I lived in it? Neither did I! I just found it in my basement this weekend.). I also had an AWEsome day at Archivers with Tina, my BFITWWW, where I was able to get 5 spreads from my Berlin scrap book done.

(Ask me how all the work I was going to do on the show props went this weekend? Meh? Not so good?)

The only downside to Jury Duty is that in spite of not being at work, and having a lot of free time -- they frown on you turning the Jury Assembly room into a Craft Room. Also, City Hall does not allow scissors. No stitching this week! Just me, and the internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment