Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Recap!

So... let us recall what my goals for January were:

>Hemming the curtains in my bedroom
Done! I still have to get sheers (the ones I'm using now are borrowed from the living room) but I will take it!

>Filling my photo collage frame with awesome pictures
Done and done!

>Getting one of my oversized photo prints framed and hung in my house
Okay, so this one got partially done -- I got an oversized print, I just need to get it framed. And hung. So close!

>Sewing the curtains for my dining room (I bought the fabric Memorial Day weekend)
This was a fail... but I still have hope! I need a lot of room to lay out and cut/pin these, and the space I was planning on using was otherwise occupied on the days I wanted to use it. Soon it will happen.

>Finishing painting the trim in my bedroom - I think I'll save the doors for nicer weather
Yeah... painting in winter is not happening. A little too fumey. (Is that a word?)

>Plus a number of miscellaneous sewing projects that are half-done
I'm not sure that any other sewing stuff got finished... I did some aprons, but they weren't half-done to start with.

Off the list... I got my Disney World scrap book done from 2007, I caught my house scrapbook up to current times from Christmas of 2005, and I started my scrap book for my trip to Germany (2009!)

I also manged to get all the props done for the current play... but those weren't UFOs as much as they didn't exist to begin with.

All-In-All... Epic Win! This was a great 30-Day Challenge, and I will be planning on doing it again before year's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment