Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Falling off the wagon...

I've just been eating a lot of crap lately.

And no one to blame... just because there are treats at work doesn't mean I need to eat them.

I've also not gone running for a week -- and I can't blame it all on Sunday's "snow event," either. (Though shoveling 15" of snow is a workout in itself, for sure.)

To compound it all, what did I do this afternoon after work?

I baked cheesecakes.

Seriously, I am off the wagon and being dragged behind by the reins.

...

I don't want to point fingers, but I do suspect its due to an unusual amount of turmoil in my life right now. I need to reign in the snacking and what-not and get some more structure in my schedule. I will do these things.

(Though I confess I've been thinking I can wait until March 1st -- or at least February 28th, since it's a Monday.)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment