Friday, February 25, 2011

Delicious Cheesecake Noms.

I have tried making cheesecake before... (Maple Cheesecake with Baked Pears) It was lovely, and delicious, but these cheesecakes were SO GOOD. Thanks again, Everyday Food. The recipe called for ginger cookies, but I already had Nilla wafers (and can't follow a recipe to save my life) so I used those. My crust pressing could definitely use some work, and I promise to do better next time. The filling was almond-flavored and tasty! "Unfortunately" the recipe only makes 10 cakes, and I had some filling left over -- so I had to eat it. Off the spatula. My life is hard.

They went over great, and I even got to eat one of the final product! I will be making these again.

2 comments:

  1. They looked fab, but I was sorta glad there were only ten, so I could sit back and watch everyone else enjoy. Maybe next time I will try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring them in next time when you're "allowed" a little flexibility. Maybe as a celebration of goals reached?

    ReplyDelete