Sunday, February 27, 2011

I really had a great post idea...

Seriously.

Now I don't remember what it was.

As for the month in review, I think it went pretty well. I still have one more shopping trip planned with coupons, and will diligently enter my info once I get my bank statement. (I guess then I will see how well I did entering my receipts.)

I'm not convinced that these are behaviors I will stick to 100% of the time, but perhaps I will be more mindful going forward.

Now, the question of March... It is, legitimately, National Craft Month. I think I can get behind that. It is also National Nutrition Month. I did check out the new NEW food pyramid and their eating recommendations -- but that just seems like a lot of work, honestly. And seriously, I know I shouldn't be baking and eating treats all the time. I am a smart girl. (Or so I've been told.). I also have my next race of the series -- a 7k in celebration of all things lucky.

Then I look ahead to the half marathon.

And that really scares the pants off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment