Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hippo-palooza!


Okay, so I know that technically the 30 Days of Creativity are over... but some things are just too good to let go. PLUS, one of my activities from November blossomed from one custom apron into NINE custom aprons. Soon my work will grace the employees of the Hyppo (gourmet popsicle shop) in St. Augustine, FL. I sewed up 9 of these suckers this weekend... got them in the mail today. They turned out so awesome!!

(Also, because I had to get them all done and packaged up and in the mail today I did NOT go to the gym yesterday. So, I missed my biking -- but I did do my circuit at home after the frenzy of sewing and packing and addressing.)

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say, "Congratulations on making it big!" Seriously, a custom order for a popsicle shop in FL?!? That's beyond awesome. You are my new hero. :)

    ReplyDelete