Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gym Fail.

Aside from feeling kind of ooky and whiny... I tried 3 different treadmills and the TVs were being all weird and when I finally got one that would show Criminal Minds I realized it was the one where you can't bump up the volume and of course when I'm running all ultra-fast it gets kind of loud and with Criminal Minds you kind of NEED to be able to hear the dialogue plus it was a new episode so I couldn't even make up dialogue...

...I did run the first mile at my goal pace. But then I only held on for a total of 20 minutes. So then I hopped on the bike for 10 minutes, stretched and went home.

I was in bed with my kitties and The Sing Off (from Monday) on my iPad at 9pm.

...but at least I got my shovelling done. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment