Sunday, December 19, 2010

Curses!!

Well, in a sad effort to get back into my fitness regimen I attempted a half-assed circuit last night during SNL. I also went a little sale-crazy and purchased a new running shirt and full-length running tights. (I swear it was a really good sale.) Anyway, I made a deal with myself that I could keep them if I ran outside today. (Because, really... Do I need two pair of running tights? Really?). So I did. I ran outside and it was kind of glorious... But I fear I pulled my groin. Sometime during the loose snow, or the vaulting over the piles left by the plows, (Yeah. Vaulting.). So I'm wrapped up and icing as much as I can.

It's supposed to be more than 20 tomorrow, so I hope I can run outside a little!

(Running tights are also awesome for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing... Two activities I want to do soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment