Friday, December 24, 2010

But it's almost Christmas!

Okay, so I haven't been terribly diligent this week. I have excuses!

1.) I did pull a muscle last weekend, and I have learned that sometimes you just have to take some time off.

2.) I have been booked solid all week! And thankfully so.

...Plus we got MORE snow last night, so today I got to shovel. Yeah, 'got to.' W00t.

I have been staying on top of my circuits, just not the running. So, I may not get my 5 miles in 60 minutes goal, but I feel like I can really get my pushups goal done. Besides, I have a whole week still, and most of that I have off from work. The past couple weeks have been really physical at the ol' job, and it's been tough to be motivated.

So, not a total loss yet... But I need to get back on it!

...and what for next month??

No comments:

Post a Comment