Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Beautiful day!

I missed (wussed) out on running yesterday - it was gorgeous. I was not about to let that happen today, so at noon I hit the pavement! And the snow! And the snowbanks! :)

My leg is still bothering me, so I didn't run as far as I would have liked. (I had planned on my 5k route from home, around the lake, and back again... But only made it down to the lake and back.) Still 30 minutes of activity and all... And I plan on doing it again tomorrow because it is supposed to be likewise lovely.

I did forget lip balm and tissues... Guess I can't let so much time pas in between runs from now on.

Learnings for today: apparently if school is not in session, it is not mandated that the sidewalks around such institutions are kept snow-free. Also, people who don't shovel after the plows have spilled more snow around are lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment