Monday, March 28, 2011

Okay, you did it!

The Current finally sold me on someone.

In my defense, I'd been thinking that I would enjoy Jeremy Messersmith for a whie now. However, the only time I would ever seem to think of it would be while I was at Best Buy -- and Best Buy does not carry Jeremy Messersmith albums.

Anyway, I was cruising along, minding my own business when... WHAM. It's on, and I love it. I don't even know what song it is so I fly to get some internets and thank heaven that the Current posts their playlist online.

So it's not there... but I figure it's just over, so there must be some kind of delay.

So I hit refresh.

Still nothing.

Now I'm feeling a bit like when I'm getting my oil changed, or some other time when I have internet access but not a lot to keep me occupied and I keep hitting refresh on Facebook and wondering why no one else is posting on Friday/Saturday night. (Why not, indeed?)

Frustration is mounting, so I Google what little I can remember from the lyrics.

FOUND!

Except... apparently this song is only available on a special album. For free. At "local CD stores."

...So the long of it is that I still don't have that song.

But the short of it is that I now have all 3 of Jeremy's albums... and the Current to thank for it.

30-Day Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment