Monday, March 21, 2011

Making Lemonade Out of Lemons

Last Saturday I had the second in my series of Team Ortho races: The Get Lucky 7k.

One of the cool things about Team Ortho Races is that they give you awesome swag. For example, this time we had a faboo full-zip hoodie. After the race you get goodies (this time in a paper sack) which usually include a small Salted Nut Roll. Nom. This time around, I got LOW SODIUM CHIPS! (I know, right? What do you need low sodium for? In fact, you should have sodium! Post-race replenishment!)

(Also, some of the people got ripple Dill chips and I was super jealous about that.)

Of course, the chips are sitting out on my counter... calling to me... 300 calories of low-sodium nonsense... So what do you do?

DIP THEM IN CHOCOLATE!!!

So that's what I did. They were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment