Thursday, March 24, 2011

I *heart* Accessories!

(Oooo... looks like a sneak preview post for April: 30 Days of Biking returns!)

Today I received my super-awesome bike bell! I didn't think that it would be such a challenge to pick a bike bell... and let's be honest -- for most people it probably wouldn't be. However, once I knew there were choices available I couldn't settle for one until I'd really researched my options.

Besides, I want something that coordinates. This is the same reason why I will take my standard black-finished rack and paint it yellow. Who ever heard of a yellow bike rack? You all will see one, soon!

I'm not convinced that I will be riding my bike on April first -- I'm wanting a little more pavement and a little less snow. Also, I'd like to give road crews some more time to fill some of the more cavernous pot holes. But I will do something!

1 comment:

  1. You must tell me more about your bike. Friday was the first I'd heard of you getting a new one!
    I need details!

    ReplyDelete