Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Final Day!

And not very exciting...

I decided that December should be a commitment to me and my fitness... mostly so when all the newbies show up at the gym in January I can look down my nose at them.

So today I created my fitness plan for the month of December.

My goals will be:
Lose 4 pounds. (Seems realistic - what with the treat overload I'm anticipating for the month.)
Be able to run 5 miles in under 60 minutes.
Be able to run 5k (3.1 miles) in under 30 minutes.

Also, for fun... the Army Fitness Requirements:
45 pushups in 2 minutes (yes, I'm counting the girly kind with my knees bent.)
76 situps in 2 minutes (with my back issues, not sure if this is happening.)
2 miles run in 16 minutes.

I'm also hoping that some snow will show up, because I'd like to do some winter fun "cross training" including: ice skating, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing.

Here goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment