Monday, November 8, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

Sometimes you know that you're just not going to have time to do the things you want to. Thankfully, I wasn't able to craft every day because I was doing other fun, awesome things. SO, I figured if I had a net gain of +3 crafts for Friday-Sunday... that would still keep it as a craft/day.
(And I did MAKE a pig of myself on popcorn on Friday night at "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.")















So, it's 3 more aprons! (Actually, 6... I had supplies to make 2 of each style.) I'm really enjoying seeing all this fabric actually become something... not just take up space in a drawer.

I do have to confess that a trip to JoAnn was required -- I am starting with only things from my stash, but when you run out of the matching thread or coordinating trim, you gotta get more. But only what I need... okay, and maybe there was a cute remnant that I picked up to make another apron. :)

It's a sickness! I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment