Monday, November 1, 2010

Day One!

Meet my "Hoot" apron! I actually did a lot of the prep work for this yesterday -- and it still took a while to do!

I'm a little concerned that I might have bitten off a bit more than I can handle -- at least on the week days!

Anyway, I already decided that anything I sew has to use fabrics and notions that I already own... I have SO MUCH fabric. I actually bought this fairly recently, and only because I had a coupon. (And it is SO CUTE!) The bias tape on the bottom is way thinner than I am used to, and it kind of freaked me out. Pinning it on was probably the most time-intensive part of this project.

As an added bonus, some of the things I'm creating will be available for purchase in my Etsy Store!

Looking ahead for the week, I expect some baking might happen... but otherwise it just might be a bunch of aprons!

(I think I may need a plan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment