Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chilly Means Chili!!

I love chili. Well... my chili. I don't really like beans much. And I only use vegetables. And nothing canned, only fresh (well, okay the beans I *do* use are canned, but one day I might get dried and reconstitute them. Maybe.) And I don't like cumin, so I don't add that. Can I even call it chili? (I do use chili powder!)

Anyway... it's cold and chili is delicious. Plus it's easy! (Coming from someone who lives the "slice and dice" part of ay food prep the best.) Zucchini, and squash, and onion, and carrot, and tomato... and anything else I scrape together from the fridge.

This batch turned out especially well! (The only thing that could have possibly made it better was corn.) I can't wait to have it for lunch this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment