Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cook it up!

(Okay... not cooking, per se... Cut it up? Maybe?)

So, today I hemmed some curtains. (Finally. I hung them up in July, 'cause you know otherwise I would just have them sitting around in the package. So I hung them up, even though they were too long.) They are pre-packaged sheer panels, and I still have to sew the actual curtains. We'll see if that gets done this month -- It's just hard to find room to cut and pin 9-foot panels in my teeeny house. I think I may have to go off-site.

So, there's a farewell potluck for a couple of my coworkers tomorrow... It's hard to do potlucks at work, 'cause they always want you to sign up and tell what you're going to bring -- only I have no idea what I'm going to bring until I make it. So, tonight I made some of my signature pico de gallo (or as my family affectionately call it... "pinko.") I find such satisfaction in cutting things into teeny teeny pieces. The ol' slice and dice. This is a perfect dish for that!

What will tomorrow bring? I know for sure I'm planning on MAKING a pig of myself by eating a ton of popcorn at the Riverview while I watch "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World." That'll probably be it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment