Sunday, May 1, 2011

Unstructured Awesomeness!

I never did pick a theme, and here it is the first of the month.

So... I celebration of today being my FIRST day of my NEW job, and I'm currently in a NEW city ready to start all kinds of NEW learnings in training this week... I guess it will be a month all about new.

So, let's see what's new today...

MSP airport now has US Bank ATMs, instead of Wells Fargo... It also sports a Surdyk's Wine Bar.

I happened to fly with a nice gentleman who is ALSO starting a new job tomorrow, and will be commuting from AZ to DC to do it. (Crazy.) However, I think I did convince him to look at IKEA when he and his wife consider redoing their kitchen.

Though rental car upgrades can be awesome, having to spend 5 minutes trying to figure out how to move the seat forward so you can reach the pedals is a little embarrassing. It would be nice if they would keep the car manual in the glove box.

Driving in the dark can be exciting, but I would prefer to drive in new places in the light.

...I anticipate all kinds of new tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment