Monday, May 2, 2011

Ugh. Directions.

I pride myself on a fairly innate sense of direction, as well as a fairly honed skill at reading maps.

This morning was not a shining moment for me.

Thankfully, I always try to be early. Because of that, I was still able to be precisely on time. And the last to arrive.

*sigh*

I was also surprised to discover that though it was my first day on the job, there was another woman who was experiencing her first day of IKEA as well! I was uber impressed with her ability to speak about IKEA product and concept during the mock interviews we went through. Big kudos! Talk about NEW!

I did try to maintain a little of my old routines here... Today on the way back to the hotel I picked up groceries to make my lunches for the rest of the week. A little structure in an otherwise whirlwind of a week! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment