Sunday, June 26, 2011

To Duluth!! (Link-o-Rama!)

A whirlwind trip to Duluth this weekend.  I came into some surprise concert tickets -- and the show was awesome.  Every hotel within 20 miles was totally booked, and I am thankful that I have generous relatives who will let me crash in their cabin overnight.  Waking up to the sunshine over the lake -- priceless.  Almost enough for me to wish I drank coffee.  I bet that would just add to the enjoyment!

Then into Duluth for a run along the lakeshore on the boardwalk, followed by a delicious breakfast at At Sarah's Table Chester Creek Cafe.  Everyone should go there.  All the time.  I left a postcard to my friend's Fringe Festival show.  Everyone should go to that, too.  Seriously.

THEN a quick stop by the Park Point Art Fair, where I bought a spectacular photo from Pat Parnow Photography (the pear one under "fruits & veggies.")

Oh, and a few rousing games of Road Trip Bingo (thanks to an iPhone app) on the road home!

SO fabulous.

I am SO TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment