Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Summer Tradition!

Okay, not MY summer tradition... but I did put on my "To Do This Summer" list to attend a MN Saint Game.  As luk would have it, a friend of mine had a spare ticket, so I got to go today!

The weather was not ideal... cloudy, cool and more than a little breezy.  We also had general admission seats, so I think my goal will be amended to attend a game another time this summer as well -- we couldn't really see any of the "fun" stuff.

It's been years since I've been to a game, but they still had the fabulous ball pig AND it had costume changes!  I also thoroughly enjoyed Muddona's shenanigans, and didn't realize they had a goat now, too!  Of course I had a ballpark hot dog (and UNLIKE the Twin's awesome venue... Midway Field has onions for your dogs!  Epic win.) and a soft pretzel... the unlikely choice was the hot chocolate.  It did do a lot to warm me up though, and it was very reasonably priced.

The Saints did win, 3-2.

Next time I'm jumping in the bounce house.

No comments:

Post a Comment