Saturday, June 25, 2011

Buble!

Cell phones are not cameras.  They like to pretend, but they just aren't very good.

Anyway, Saturday night I cruised up to Duluth for a spontaneous night of Michael Buble awesomeness.  I'm a fan, but not a FAN... or at least, I wasn't until after the show!

The opening act was an acapella group called Naturally 7.  They were awesome, and everyone should buy their album.  I did.

It was the last stop of the tour, and I don't know if that influenced this at all -- but Michael was crazy funny.  The best part was definitely his "roast" of each of his band members -- interspersed with him cracking himself up.  He also impersonated Michael Jackson, and a Catholic priest.  Basically he had a great time, and we all did, too.

It was weird to get used to him yelling "How ya doin' Duluth!??!!?"... I was all, "Oh, that's us!"

Amsoil Arena was not a bad venue.  We were in the nosebleed-iest seats available (there were no rows of seats behind ours) but it didn't seem that far away!

A faboo night, to be sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment