Sunday, May 11, 2014

Well, DUH.

I'm sorry. Am I on an adventure that requires me to spend approximately 30 days in various new cities experiencing new things?

And is this blog called "30 Days Of..."?

I can't believe I didn't put that together before now.

SO... Here we go!

To be honest, I just wanted a place to complain about hotel living for a moment. We just moved in to our hotel in Charlotte, and I was cooking my lunches for the week. (More on that recipe later!) Anyway, I had the water on the cooktop for over an hour and it didn't boil. I had to cook my pasta in the (teeny) microwave!

Lunch for this week: Mushroom Stroganoff! I decided to make it with noodles instead of rice, and I had to be creative with the types of mushrooms, but it was delicious.

I'm going to try to go back and post a few things in the past... but hopefully there will be some fun posts going forward!

Bar Cocoa is right up the block from the hotel.
Definitely could be dangerous!
Carrot Cake Cupcake in celebration of Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment