Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Brush with Fame!


Okay... so, I was going to go to Big Sky for lunch after my adventures at the Cyclorama and the Puppetry Center. BUT, the Varsity was super tasty so that's okay. Anyway, they are open on Sundays for brunch, and I had already picked all the delicious things I wanted to try.

Unfortunately, they were serving a limited menu for Cinco de Mayo... but I tried some great things anyway! I *loved the pork bun, and would definitely have gone back for more given the chance.

So, I was sitting on the empty patio, waiting for my food. I heard a family come in and they were seated a few tables to my right. I looked over... AND IT WAS VERN YIP! Because I'm not that guy, I didn't ask for a photo or autograph or anything (or try to tell him all about Home Tour) but I did call my mom on the sly and text everyone I know and try to covertly take pictures.

I'm such a creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment