Friday, October 15, 2010

A Blast from the Past

I'm back on campus for my 10-year college reunion. When I registered, I didn't know I was going to be 'playing vegetarian' at the time. Oddly though, none of the registration info requested my response for food preferences... In any case, one of the coolest things I got to do for the first time in a decade was eat lunch at Big Creek Market. It's an organic, co-op-y place that also serves homemade soup and bread. It opened my sophomore year, and I ate a lot of tasty food there over the years. Today I had some super-tasty vegetable soup and the most delicious (warm!) bread I swear I've ever had.

I also picked up some adorable items prime for the upcoming gift-giving season.

Soon I'll be going to one of the local bars... (Which is something I've never done. Not even 10 years ago.) ButI'll be armed with a granola bar or two, in case the snacks are on the meaty side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment